Systematic Literature Review Service
Systematic literature review writing is a protocol-driven process that demands students to present an exhaustive summary of the latest yet apt literature for their specific studies. It primarily focuses on clear, structured questions that need to be answered using an in-depth search strategy. While writing the systematic literature review, one should adhere to protocol and remove or reduce bias accordingly.
- The first step toward writing a successful review is to develop a question that can be answered and that can subject itself to systematic examination.
- The second step is to identify relevant literature that further requires an exhaustive search and study from different resources in order to gather as much information on the topic as possible.
- It is followed by a quality assessment study using design-based quality checklists and critical appraisal guides. This assesses the quality of methodology so an objective synthesis of research may be performed and biasness may be reduced.
- The next step is meta-analysis, which involves statistical methods and the tabulation of study quality, characteristics, and effects. This step helps in finding out the variations between the studies and in combining their effects.
- In the final stage, the researchers interpret the findings and explore the risks of publication or related biases.
This entire process necessitates professional assistance from a reputed provider of systematic literature review writing service, where we fit in perfectly. We, at Geoff and Francis, use both quantitative and qualitative research methods while we deliver our systematic literature review writing service. We possess a team of professionals with theoretical and statistical knowledge who can come up with logical, field-based writing for this chapter.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org any help on framing the chapter on systematic literature review for your MBA/MSc research document.